Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Surprisingly delicious

I used to be the pickiest eater growing up. I lived off of spaghetti, pb&j, chicken tenders, cheese pizza, and McDonald's (with lots and lots and lots of ketchup). Then this miraculous thing happened in college.....I started eating anything and everything.....turning into the human garbage disposal that I am today. (It's truly amazing that I'm not fat.) So in order to make up for my 20 years of terribly boring and unadventurous eating habits, I now jump at the chance to try anything new.
Well while I was at work tonight, I had such an opportunity. One of the other caregivers was snacking on Doritos and cottage cheese, so I gave it a shot. Result: DELICIOUS! You should seriously try it. And if you don't try it then you will probably annoy me because unadventurous and close-minded people do that to me. I think it's due to the fact that I, myself, used to be boring but have seen the light....so now it is my goal to give everyone the same joy that I have received from this new lifestyle. I mean, why would anyone consciously deprive themselves of goodness? I just don't get it! So go ahead.....try it out!








     +

No comments:

Post a Comment