Saturday, March 5, 2011

In my dreams...

I don't allow myself to do this very often, but over the last couple of days I have been shopping online.....it has led me to these two items that I really really really want! And to be fair, I honestly need one of them....
  • I am trying to learn some more complicated songs on my uke that have a lot of picking in them. Well, I've discovered that my budget ukulele doesn't exactly measure up in sound-quality when things start to get technical.....so here is my dream uke:

Isn't it pretty?! :)
Also in my dreams, I would have the musical talent to be able to translate guitar tabs into ukulele tabs because it is very difficult to find the songs I want to play for the ukulele. For example, I would love love love to have the tabs for:


Another annoying thing about the ukulele is that people who play the uke apparently aren't country fans. I can't find ANY country songs for the ukulele. I mean, come on now! Seriously?! I guess Hawaiian and country don't naturally go together....but I'd like to make it work.


Satellite L630-BT2N15 Laptop Laptop

  • I'm starting PA school in three months! WOOHOOO!!!!! And that means I need a new laptop. I found an AMAZING deal on this Toshiba Satellite for $579 (originally $899)......but the deal only lasts for three more days! Ughh! Why does everything cost money?! Maybe a rich man will come into Mongo tomorrow and leave me a $600 tip?!
          ...but I won't hold my breath....

No comments:

Post a Comment