Sunday, October 10, 2010

Man of the hour

Norah Jones is a phenominal artist. Her perpetually alluring voice and lyrics make women dream of nothing more than a glass of red wine and a late-afternoon nap. She is definitely my kind of girl. My favorite song on her latest album is called "Man of the Hour" - a love story.........about her dog. When I first heard the lyrics to this genious song I fell in love immediately. Take a minute and listen for yourself:


I was thinking about this song while I was lying in bed last night with my own man-of-the-hour, Jerry. Jerry is my cat who lives at my parents house, and he is my perfect man for many reasons. He's tall, dark and handsome (for a cat, I guess), he's laid back, he loves me, and his favorite thing in the whole world is cuddling. I love, love, love cuddling! And I love Jerry :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment