Friday, December 2, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things!

I had 4 exams this week (yuck), with 6 more to go before break (double yuck). But since it's Friday, I'd like to take the opportunity to focus on a few things that make me happy :)

Like this lovely Trader Joe's advent calender! Mmmmm chocolate and Christmas spirit. I love it! (A big thanks to Meredith Hester for this great gift!)


Another favorite is served in a long-stem glass that contains red wine. Yup. I foresee this happening in my near future....


I've also been ambitiously seeking/trying new soup recipes lately. They're perfect for the cold weather and are great for a quick and healthy meal for the entire week. AND I can drink wine while cooking them! Winning! The one below is by-far the best I've made so far: Lentil stew with ham and greens. Look it up!


And last, but certainly not least, the thought that I will be in MONTANA in 2 WEEKS with my favorite girls Katie and Amy makes me VERY happy. We have lots of girl-time to catch up on since our last visit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment