Sunday, October 30, 2011

I'm singing! I'm in a store and I'm singing!

Lately I've been doing a very good job of procrastinating and being, well....just plain unmotivated. It has involved a lot of movie-watching, ipad-playing, house-cleaning and guitar-playing. I should be studying right now, in fact, for my test in the morning. Yet, here I sit playing guitar and blogging. And although I'm not Buddy the Elf and I'm not really in a store....I am singing!

So here is my all-time favorite Ingrid Michaelson song - Giving up. In my opinion, there's just nothing better than some Ingrid to make your day a little bit better.


And while I'm fearlessly flaunting my very humble musical skills (that kinda sounds like a tongue twister), here is another favorite by A Fine Frenzy called Near to You.

2 comments: