Thursday, January 13, 2011

Reality check

Time to be honest...

Over the summer, I was GREAT about working out everyday.....I would actually say that I was borderline obsessive.Working out was pretty much the only thing I did for fun because I was in a new city with no roommate, no cable, no internet, no friends, and a part time job that hardly qualified as a job at all. But as a result of that depressing situation....I was in GREAT shape.

Well now that I have all the things which I was lacking over the summer, exercising has been put on the back burner. You know the one way, way, wwaaayyy back there.....It is so far down on my priority list that I would guess that I have worked out maybe three times in the last three(ish) months. Today was workout number three.....and six months ago I probably wouldn't have even called it a "workout." I did a few girl push-ups, some abs and then lunges for approximately five minutes. Sadly enough, my reward for this pitiful "workout" was leg cramps. WOW.

So after I realized that I seriously need to get back into shape, I did the thing which I have been avoiding and I stepped on the scale. Again.....it told me to get my behind off the couch and do some work!

This chick will be my motivation:

1 comment:

  1. Wow, she is in shape! I remember those days in college when I was in such great shape too. After not running much for a month... I need to get back into it too.

    ReplyDelete