Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Episode 2 of "The Elderly Say the Darndest Things"

There are many things about working at the assisted living home that are nowhere near fun....in fact, some things can be quite dreadful. But then there are also numerous other aspects that I absolutely love. For example, a while ago I wrote about how "The Elderly Say the Darndest Things." Well it happened again tonight. Like always, there were two residents remaining in the living room watching their nightly movie. One was male, the other was female. Again I'll call them John and Jane. Most of the residents were already in bed and things were quiet around the home, so the other caregivers and I were enjoying the peace and quiet and chatting about life (we were actually discussing the awesomeness of rollerskating, lol). This is when one of the girls noticed the HARD CORE sex scene that was taking place on the TV. And I'm not kidding when I say hard core! I can honestly say I've never seen a sex scene to rival it, haha.

So here is the dialog that followed:

Caregiver: "OH MY GOSH! John, what are you watching?!
John: "I don't know! I didn't know it was going to be like this! It's supposed to be a war movie....I thought it would be a bunch of combat!"
Jane: "Well I'd much rather watch this..."

Then moments later this is what I overheard....

Jane: something, something...."drop his trousers and pull his pecker out...." something, something....

Man! How I wish I had heard the rest of that sentence! HAHA!

2 comments: